- Convenient travel tin (3 oz)
- 25 hour of burn time
- 10% of proceeds is donated towards ending human trafficking
- Hand-poured with 100% soy beans
- Made in the U.S. with domestically grown crops
- Lead FREE cotton wick
- For best results trim cotton wick to ¼ inch before lighting
HONEYCOMB, TONKA & MAPLE
A majestic sunrise dances above the powerful yet peaceful presence of Yellowstone National Park. Home to herds of fearless bison and the Grand Prismatic Spring with its mysterious rainbow of colors. Capture America’s oldest National Park with notes of golden honeycomb, tonka and the sweet sap of a maple tree.
There are no reviews yet.