- Convenient travel tin (3 oz)
- 25 hour of burn time
- 10% of proceeds is donated towards ending human trafficking
- Hand-poured with 100% soy beans
- Made in the U.S. with domestically grown crops
- Lead FREE cotton wick
- For best results trim cotton wick to ¼ inch before lighting
HUCKLEBERRY, RHUBARB & BERRIES
Smooth pebbles canvas the bottom of crystal clear lakes connecting vast meadows of ripe berries and ice carved peaks throughout Glacier National Park. Notes of tart huckleberries, earthy rhubarb and juicy raspberries delight your senses and embody The Crown of the Continent.
There are no reviews yet.